Sesame Street Season 52 Episode 5222 - Kind Alan

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Episode 5222 - Kind Alan
HBO Max Premiere: Thursday, April 7, 2022
PBS Premiere: Thursday, April 7, 2022

Elmo, Rosita, and Julia’s plans changed so they can’t have story time with Alan. To help them wait, they paint pictures of all the kind things Alan has done for them and put the paintings together to make their own story to tell him.

This episode features an all-new street story, I Wonder, What If, Let’s Try ("Writing a Storybook"), Cookie Monster's Foodie Truck ("Milk"), Hailee Steinfeld sings "I Wonder, What If, Let's Try", and Elmo's World ("Kindness").

Beginning with Season 46, HBO acquired exclusive first-rights to broadcast Sesame Street episodes. PBS broadcasts these same shows nine months after their HBO Max premiere. In order to help more children with autism, this episode premiered jointly on HBO Max and PBS on Thursday, April 7, 2022. Check local listings for air times for PBS. This is the first Season 52 episode to air on PBS.

Autism currently affects 1 in 68 children. Sesame Workshop has an official website for children and parents who are dealing with the challenges of autism.

If you saw "Kind Alan" please like this post and share your thoughts below.

Daffyfan4ever

Reaction score
I was a little disappointed that I didn't see this episode until today. I know this one was supposed to air on PBS back in April, either my PBS affiliate missed that one or maybe I never caught it when it did air. We'll see what happens with the autism awareness episode for this year.