Sesame Street Season 52 Episode 5215 - Let's Grow Together

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Episode 5215 - Let's Grow Together
HBO Max Premiere: Thursday, February 17, 2022
PBS Premiere: Monday, December 12, 2022

Welcome to the Sesame Street community garden! Tamir has an idea: open a garden stand to share what they grow. Alan shares his grandmother’s pickled daikon recipe. Alan's proud of his heritage and happy to be sharing his family’s culture.

This episode features an all-new street story, I Wonder, What If, Let’s Try ("Visiting a Garden"), a new Cookie Monster's Foodie Truck ("Cauliflower"), and a new Elmo & Tango's Mysterious Mysteries ("Broken Hose").

If you saw "Let's Grow Together" please like this post and share your thoughts below.

Last edited:

antsamthompson9

Reaction score
I liked the song that Tamir sang. It's kinda bittersweet after the newest episode of Below the Frame came out announcing that Tau has left Sesame to pursue other jobs, we get an episode that features him heavily. The I Wonder, What If, Let's Try, bit showing a real world location was a nice change of pace.

CoolGuy1013

Reaction score
It's kinda bittersweet after the newest episode of Below the Frame came out announcing that Tau has left Sesame to pursue other jobs, we get an episode that features him heavily.
I wonder what’ll happen to Tamir now that I know this. Are they gonna recast him? Maybe replace him with Wes and Elijah?

EDIT: Looks like it’s the former. I’m glad, because this means he’s not gonna be retired.

Last edited:

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
"Let's Grow Together" premieres on PBS this Monday, December 12. Tune in and let us know your thoughts.

Season 52 episodes are also available to stream online at pbskids.org/sesame for a limited time.