Sesame Street Season 52 Episode 5206 - Doggie Job Search

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Episode 5206 - Doggie Job Search
HBO Max Premiere: Thursday, December 16, 2021
PBS Premiere: Monday, October 17, 2022

Brandeis, a yellow Labrador Retriever, is looking for a job on Sesame Street, so Gina trains him for a career as a service dog!

This episode features a street story from Season 43, I Wonder, What If, Let’s Try ("Riding a Tricycle"), Elmo and Tango sing "Furry Friends Forever", Cookie Monster's Foodie Truck ("Vanilla"), and a new Elmo & Tango's Mysterious Mysteries ("Missing Wand").

If you saw "Doggie Job Search" please like this post and share your thoughts below.

Last edited:

antsamthompson9

Reaction score
I love that we got a whole song with Elmo and Tango with no celebrities. I hope we see more inserts like this in the future. Did Johnny K play Brandies for his comeback at the end?

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
"Doggie Job Search" premieres on PBS this Monday, October 17. Tune in and let us know your thoughts.

Season 52 episodes are also available to stream online at pbskids.org/sesame for a limited time.

Daffyfan4ever

Reaction score
I love that we got a whole song with Elmo and Tango with no celebrities. I hope we see more inserts like this in the future. Did Johnny K play Brandies for his comeback at the end?
10 months later. Muppet Wiki says it was John Kennedy if that's the Johnny K. you mean. I did notice a difference in the voice at the end. (Didn't know Tartigiala is no longer with the show or at least wasn't there for that part or whatever.) It's interesting to see how far back they go for repeats. Nice to see Gina again and Leela, but they seem to use a lot of Leela eps for repeats, not quite as many with Gina. Plus I believe this was from the era where Kevin was still Elmo, but still the differences to the set and things like that would be noticeable to a child watching, so it makes me wonder if they should go that far back since we know HBOMax does the classic eps as well. Just thought I'd point that out.