Sesame Street Season 52 Episode 5205 - Bug Scouts

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Episode 5205 - Bug Scouts
HBO Max Premiere: Thursday, December 9, 2021
PBS Premiere: Monday, October 10, 2022

Bug Scouts Elmo, Abby, and Cookie Monster want to help Artie the Ant carry a heavy crumb. They try pushing the crumb, but it’s too heavy to move. What if they break the crumb into smaller pieces? Let’s try!

This episode features an all-new street story, I Wonder, What If, Let’s Try ("Toy Box"), a new Cookie Monster's Foodie Truck ("Mint"), and a new Elmo & Tango's Mysterious Mysteries ("Mystery Cricket").

If you saw "Bug Scouts" please like this post and share your thoughts below.

Last edited:

antsamthompson9

Reaction score
I liked Marty's performance as Artie Ant. Cookie deciding not to eat the cookie crumb because Artie looked sad was a good way of showing Cookie have self control. The cold open with a butterfly using a big word for tongue and Elmo not know what it meant was funny. Cookie trying to show off to Gonger that he didn't eat all the leaves in Monster Foodies was funny. I'm looking forward to seeing more of Ziggy who just got introduced in Mysterious Mysteries.

kathy26

Reaction score
What is the orange thing next to Elmo in the cold open?

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
"Bug Scouts" premieres on PBS this Monday, October 10. Tune in and let us know your thoughts.

Season 52 episodes are also available to stream online at pbskids.org/sesame for a limited time.