Sesame Street Season 51 Episode 5129 - A Windy Mystery

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Episode 5129 - A Windy Mystery
HBO Max Premiere: Thursday May 27, 2021
PBS Premiere: Monday February 14, 2022

Elmo and Telly launch an investigation to figure out where their missing basketball went.

This episode features a street story from Season 41, I Wonder, What If, Let’s Try ("Riding a Tricycle"), a new Cookie Monster's Foodie Truck ("Kiwi") and Elmo's World ("Seasons").

If you saw "A Windy Mystery" please like this post and share your thoughts below.

Last edited:

antsamthompson9

Reaction score
I thought Cookie having a friend made out of a kiwi and Gonger saying it seems like a nice guy was funny. It was nice to finally see some new Telly footage at the end of the show.

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
"A Windy Mystery" premieres on PBS this Monday February 14. Tune in and let us know your thoughts.

Season 51 episodes are also available to stream online at pbskids.org/sesame for a limited time.

Daffyfan4ever

Reaction score
"A Windy Mystery" premieres on PBS this Monday February 14. Tune in and let us know your thoughts.

Season 51 episodes are also available to stream online at pbskids.org/sesame for a limited time.
So does anyone know if this will be on the pbskids website any time soon? I've been working crazy hours this week and haven't seen the show when it was on PBS and haven't been able to stream HBO Max. I could probably catch the street scene on You Tube since it's a repeat of "The Whoosh and Vanish Mystery" from a few seasons back, but I know they had a new foodie truck, a new #15 cartoon and a new scene at the end with Telly. Could someone help me out here?

Daffyfan4ever

Reaction score
So does anyone know if this will be on the pbskids website any time soon? I've been working crazy hours this week and haven't seen the show when it was on PBS and haven't been able to stream HBO Max. I could probably catch the street scene on You Tube since it's a repeat of "The Whoosh and Vanish Mystery" from a few seasons back, but I know they had a new foodie truck, a new #15 cartoon and a new scene at the end with Telly. Could someone help me out here?
NM. It's up now, so I can figure this out. See, this aired on PBS on Monday and now it's Saturday, so it must be a five-day type of deal.

Charlie Brown: Why can't I have it now?
Lucy: It's too potent. There's a five day waiting period.

Wow! Now "Alphabet Scavenger Hunt" is up (minus the cold opening) which isn't supposed to air on PBS until Monday. They seem to be on before the eps air on PBS, probably due to having been on months before on HBO max. I'll have to remember these things because right now I always seem to be working when these eps actually air.

Last edited: