Sesame Street Season 51 Episode 5127 - Karli's Life Box

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Episode 5127 - Karli's Life Box
HBO Max Premiere: Thursday May 13, 2021
PBS Premiere: Monday January 31, 2022

Elmo, Abby, and their new friend Karli – who’s living with foster parents until her mom can take good care of her again – draw pictures of their families and create treasure boxes to hold all the special things that remind them of home.

This episode features an all-new street story, I Wonder, What If, Let’s Try ("Family Treasure Boxes"), Hailee Steinfeld sings "I Wonder, What If, Let’s Try", a new Cookie Monster's Foodie Truck ("Mustard") and Elmo's World ("Grandparents").

If you saw "Karli's Life Box" please like this post and share your thoughts below.

Last edited:

Oscarfan

Reaction score
That's gotta be the shortest street story this season; it was barely even 7 minutes. At any rate, it was pleasant enough.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Knowing how they are these days, I'm surprised they didn't bother erasing her arm rods from that photo.

antsamthompson9

Reaction score
It was interesting that this episode was the proper introduction to Karli. I guess it makes sense if people missed the YT videos with her.

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
"Karli's Life Box" premieres on PBS this Monday January 31. Tune in and let us know your thoughts.

Season 51 episodes are also available to stream online at pbskids.org/sesame for a limited time.