Sesame Street Season 49 Episode 4925 - Welcome to Sesame Hospital

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Episode 4925 - Welcome to Sesame Hospital
HBO Premiere: Saturday May 4, 2019

Rosita, Abby, and Telly play hospital and pretend to be a doctor, nurse and x-ray technician. Chris pretends to be their patient and they help heal his funny bone.

This episode features an all-new street story, a new Cookie Monster's Foodie Truck ("Pumpkin") and Elmo's World ("Doctors").

If you saw "Welcome to Sesame Hospital" please like this post and share your thoughts below.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Continuity error: the pumpkin the farmer gave Cookie and Gonger was thin and oblong-shaped, but the pumpkin they used for the pumpkin soup are large and round. And coconut milk? Eww. I guess it's subtle veganism preaching. :stick_out_tongue:

But as for the story itself - not much substance to it again, but I know a lot of kids go through phases where they like to play doctor and such, so I guess this was at least relatable for them. Of course, it was nice to see a little more Telly again, and the cold open with Oscar's grouchy check-up was amusing as well.

Oscarfan

Reaction score
Another "stuff happens" thing, huh.

antsamthompson9

Reaction score
My favorite part of the street story was Cookie's appearance and Chris sneaking away while Telly played the patient. I liked how Gonger complemented Cookie on his hat before realizing it was part of the pumpkin. Cookie hurting his hand trying to break the pumpkin and Gonger not having any problem braking it was funny. The ending where the cure for Telly sneezing was simply throwing the flower away was funny.

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
"Welcome to Sesame Hospital" premieres on PBS this Monday January 20. Tune in and let us know your thoughts.

Daffyfan4ever

Reaction score
"Welcome to Sesame Hospital" premieres on PBS this Monday January 20. Tune in and let us know your thoughts.
So it premiered back on PBS back in January? I missed it then, but I saw in the TV listings that it's airing again today, kind of appropriate with all these sicknesses going on.

Continuity error: the pumpkin the farmer gave Cookie and Gonger was thin and oblong-shaped, but the pumpkin they used for the pumpkin soup are large and round. And coconut milk? Eww. I guess it's subtle veganism preaching. :stick_out_tongue:
Yeah. If I were to try that recipe, I'd just use regular milk and hold the onions.

Last edited: