Sesame Street Season 48 Episode 4824 - My Rhaki Family

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Episode 4824 - My Rhaki Family
HBO Premiere: Saturday April 28, 2018
PBS Premiere: Wednesday August 22, 2018

Telly and Zoe help Leela celebrate the Indian holiday Rakhi (Guest: John Legend).

This episode features a street story from Season 41, a new Cookie Monster's Foodie Truck ("Eggs") and Elmo's World ("Celebrations").

If you saw "My Rhaki Family" please like this post and share your thoughts below.

Last edited:

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Wow, this must really be from an old season if Gabi's there. Didn't she leave like after Season 40 or so?

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I gotta say, I wasn't expecting the twist ending for Monster Foodies. . . .
Where it turns out the birthday cake the girl had ordered was actually for Cookie Monster.

And again, I like where NOTD actually takes the time to count out the cookies - it makes the segment more effective. Like I haven't said that a million times.

antsamthompson9

Reaction score
The new Monster Foodie segment was great. I liked Cookie and Gonger being aware of the girl ordering the food. And I also liked how this time, the food wasn't delivered but was instead for Cookie Monster.

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
"My Rhaki Family" premieres on PBS this Wednesday August 22. Tune in and let us know your thoughts.

Daffyfan4ever

Reaction score
The new Monster Foodie segment was great. I liked Cookie and Gonger being aware of the girl ordering the food. And I also liked how this time, the food wasn't delivered but was instead for Cookie Monster.
Yeah. That was a nice surprise ending there even if it wasn't Cookie's real birthday.