Sesame Street Pez

Cindy

Staff member
Reaction score
According to PEZ Central (Click on "What's New?") a new line of Sesame Street PEZ are on the radar. Characters are to include Big Bird, Cookie Monster, Bert :frown:, and Ernie :stick_out_tongue:. I was a bit suprised to realize that we didn't have Sesame Street PEZ before now. What were they waiting for?

Luke

Reaction score
Great news ! I didn't even realise there was a whole Pez community out there - they have PezCon !

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
I have the Peanuts PEZ, but missed hte Muppet Show PEZ, though I think a friend of mine got me eihter the Gonzo or Fozzie Bear.

scarecroe

Reaction score
Peanut PEZ? Does it stick to the roof of your mouth when you chew it all up?

Drtooth

Reaction score
Let me guess. It's going to be released in the Uk and Europe (possibly even Japan) and never see the light of day in the US. We'll see the same 4 Winnie the Pooh onees for another 3 years! Super!!!!:sleep: :boo:

Sorry! I just hate March. Everytime I get good news in march, there's always a catch.

Looks like the new Jungle Book ones are Europe only.....

Drtooth

Reaction score
With the exception of Tommie, Warrick, Luke, et al in Europe, don't get to excited!

http://www.pez.at/pezat/prodon.asp?Seite=116&Lg=2&Cy=&UID=

Looks like it will only be in Europe!!!! They have a Mr. Bean collection, and new Disney ones too (including the Jungle Book, my favorite Disney movie) and what do we get... Winnie the Pooh and the same ^&%&* ones we've had for years! :mad: :cry: :frown: Anyone want to start a trade?

*edit* Sorry if I sound angry, but here we are, on the cuff (or cusp) of a great new Muppet product... a Sesame product that isn't a large, loud, Misshapen plus, and of course, it can't even go to the country that released it. One thing I hate about Pez, they give America the crappy ones, and save the gold for Europe. Why they heck can't they release all the sets all over the world? Look at the American Web site

pezco.securesites.com/welcome.php

It's terrible! They pay someone to make a colorful database?

Now look at the Europe one
www.pez.at/pezat/index.html

On the spot news, product prieves. A pictoral pae of all dispensers.

Mean while we get the same cheapy dispensers we've had for years. Looks like Bob the Builder is the next dust gatherer to hit the US, not Sesame Street. Sigh....

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Originally posted by scarecroe
Peanut PEZ? Does it stick to the roof of your mouth when you chew it all up?
No, but it'll break your teeth if you aren't careful!

http://www.pez.at/pezat/prodon.asp?Seite=155&Lg=2&Cy=&UID=

It's Sesame Street's birthday, PEZ helps to celebrate!

The both shrewd and funny children's TV show is now entering its fourth decade together with PEZ.

What was originally developed in the USA as an experimental children's show, Sesame Street is now the series for preschoolers. Learning combined with playing and fun – this concept has stood the test of time. Not least due to the loving design of the puppets created by the man behind the Muppets, Jim Henson.

Sesame Street is an outstanding address for children's TV. 79 Emmy Awards and 90 national and international awards underscore the quality of the show. No surprise then, that Sesame Street is celebrating its 30th birthday with its much loved, original characters. Pre-school age children are encouraged in a playful manner to think and learn in some 150 countries around the world.

Laughter as a vehicle for knowledge.

With its Sesame Street anniversary dispenser edition, PEZ celebrates with the TV show, which has now been top of the list for decades, enjoyed by children and adults alike. This is where the most popular characters meet up again: Ernie and Bert, whose differing characters always make children laugh. Cookie Monster with his insatiable hunger and, of course, Big Bird, with his resplendent yellow feathers and refreshing impartiality.

The quality of the promotional aids is just as impressive as the dispensers: colorful skin and blister cards, impulse cartons and displays for prime positions show the young and the young at
heart how much fun learning can be.

Drtooth

Reaction score
Originally posted by scarecroe
Where does it say Europe only?
well, it doesn't say exactly, but they get new Pez on a monthly basis over there. We rotate sesaonal ones every ten + years, and every year we get one new set. I read that we will be getting the Bob the Builder set (wonderful... Pez I don't want!) but not much on the Sesame Street ones.

Of course, only the european official site has news, the USA one has a crappy list of Pez that was available and lame reissues that cost an arm and a leg to buy!

Maybe I'm wrong, and Maybe we WILL see these over here. I just don't want to take the dissappointment without shooting down my own hope (it's happend enough lately. I found out a cool toy I am obsessed with would have been coming to Burger King, now it's been scrapped!)

So if I'm wrong, you can flame me all you want, if I'm right, I'll console you all, if you can get extras on E-bay!

Zack the Dog

Reaction score
First off, wow this is pretty neat, i could see count, grover, elmo and zoe coming out later.

second...i love pez! there are so many pez fans and web sites...when i buy a pack i go crazy with it, it's discusting, i haven't had it for a while now...if i go back to it, i'll get hooked again! nooooo! i can't buy a pack of ten eat them all and then go back to the store again on the same day!!!! i did that when i was in 11th grade...my locker was full of pez rappers;-) and i was so crazy with it, i didn't use my muppet pez despencer:eek: i used too but the paint wore off my kermit, then i bought like 3 more kermits and still have the woren off paint kermit, i have like 4 of each of them one of each in there package and the ones i got in Cananda with the blue package too!

I don't wanna get back on Pez again....

Oh, and third...there was a Mr. Bean cartoon show?!?!?!?!?:confused:

Zack):sympathy: Rowlf the, pez devoring,Dog:crazy: