Sesame Street PBS outros

Daffyfan4ever

Reaction score
Just a quick question, does anyone know if any new PBS outros have been made for Season 49, (I mean the ones with Cookie Monster, Rosita and kids dancing or doing whatever) or are they just using the same ones they've used since season 46? The reason I'm asking is because I know they started airing season 49 on PBS but I've seen quite a few of them online already. Just wondering if it would make any sense for me to be home just so I can catch the last 30 seconds of the show in case of any new material there.

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
Just a quick question, does anyone know if any new PBS outros have been made for Season 49, (I mean the ones with Cookie Monster, Rosita and kids dancing or doing whatever) or are they just using the same ones they've used since season 46? The reason I'm asking is because I know they started airing season 49 on PBS but I've seen quite a few of them online already. Just wondering if it would make any sense for me to be home just so I can catch the last 30 seconds of the show in case of any new material there.
When did Season 49 start airing on PBS?

Big Bird Fan

Reaction score
They aired the art of cookie eating today. If they air anything new this week I'll post here, but it seems doubtful if they started with an old one today.

Daffyfan4ever

Reaction score
Thanks, Big Bird fan. I'll just watch for your posts then rather than just trying to catch the last two minutes of the show which may end up being pointless. Lol. You're right that it probably is pretty doubtful since they've used the same ones that they've used since Season 46, but again when it's a new season, there's always a 'just in case.'

Big Bird Fan

Reaction score
It's Friday and they've used repeats the whole week. Maybe for season 50 they'll finally make new ones?