Sesame Street Outline - Spike Spiegel visits?!

crackmaster

Reaction score
I have somehow come up with the craziest SST dream episode to ever exist. I'm a fan of Cowboy Bebop, and I thought it would be hilarious if Spike Spiegel had Sesame Street cred without breaking character. So here we go, here's Spike Spiegel on Sesame Street for all you Cowboy Bebop fans like me.

Season 34, episode 4038 (replacing the real one) - Spike Spiegel visits

Street Scene: Spike gathers with some kids and Betty Lou, and although annoyed by them at first, eventually tells them a story about him and Julia.
Muppets: Kermit, Cookie, and the mystery box
Cartoon: "AT" (Ken Brown and Lisa Crafts)
Muppets: The Number of the Day - 11
Cartoon: Rap Animation - 11
Street Scene: Spike is asked to sing a song, and he gets back with "What songs do I know?" But eventually, he relents and sings "Hace Calor."
Film: "Is it alive?"
Journey to Ernie: Barnyard
Muppets: "Ask" with Cookie and Prairie
Global Grover: Alaska
Cartoon: Global Thingy - Lizard Thingy
The Letter of the Day: R
Film: Computer matching - R
Muppets: Kermit and Elmo discuss happy and sad
Cartoon: Felines
The Spanish Word of the Day: Libro
Elmo's World: Drawing
Street Scene: Spike announces the sponsors, R and 11.

Last edited:

CoolGuy1013

Reaction score
I don’t know much about Cowboy Bebop, but I do know that the LOTD sketch for R is only 1 part.

YellowYahooey

Reaction score
I don’t know much about Cowboy Bebop, but I do know that the LOTD sketch for R is only 1 part.
Sometimes there was only one letter segment after the Cookie Monster Letter of the Day sketch. In 2003, there were as much as three letter segments to accompany the Cookie Monster LOTD sketch.

Episode 4047 from Season 34 had the two-part letter D sketch with Cookie Monster, and had a letter D segment (live-action one) between both parts, and then two more D segments after the second part (the latter being "An Ode to D-A-D").

You know, I should reconsider going back to producing my Old School Outlines fanfics in the near future. I was considering developing a Old School SST segment generator program a while back. Maybe it's high time for me to reconsider such project, and I don't think it should take that long to develop.

CoolGuy1013

Reaction score
What I meant was that the description said:
LOTD R part 1
Computer R
LOTD R part 2