Sesame Street Japan

shimauta

Reaction score
I was recently reading this blog post, and wondered if anyone has ever seen the Japanese version of Sesame Street floating around on Youtube or knows where one can view it? I did a search but wasn't able to locate any. I actually have most of the DVD releases but wanted to show a friend in the states quickly and easily.

Drtooth

Reaction score
There was like a 10 second clip someone filmed off of TV that got removed quite some time ago. Basically it was just Cookie Monster singing a song, it was too fuzzy to really see much of. There was a clip of a dubbed Ernie and Bert clip, but that was removed too.

shimauta

Reaction score
Yeah that's about what I saw as well. I will just need to figure out how to convert what I have and just send it to my friend that way. Thanks for your help!

Pino

Reaction score
have you also found the hand puppets and fingerpuppets? I saw ons them from Athur and Pierre.. I collect those as well as the music an dvd's :smile:
Love them!

shimauta

Reaction score
Yes! They are a bit more rare but they do pop up on the auction sites from time to time...

muppet maniac

Reaction score
I actually have seen a few episodes during my last trip to Japan some years ago.

shimauta

Reaction score
If I ever see them pop-up online I will let you know

WorldOfSesame

Reaction score
Oh cool can you help me get those?
Greetings Paul
Hi, they are on Sonya's Japan website store, and they ship over seas. They have about 10 seasons of their own non-dubbed stuff. <http://www.sony.co.jp/> Use google translate to help you understand this. I am from Maine, in the USA. Glad I could help you!!!!