Sesame Street in the Cafeteria

punkNpuppets

Reaction score
man...i remember at school, it was halloween and i was at school dressed as Angus Young. it was a pretty killer costume! i even had a hat that said AC/DC on it, and there were devil horns stickin out. anyhoo, it was during break in the cafeteria and for some odd reason, the tv was in there, and sesame street was on! woohoo! and i was with my friends and i said "WOAH! SESAME STREET! THIS SHOW KICKS *** GUYS!". the thing is there was no sound, and there was this real ppl skit that showed how kids from other countries take bathes! one of my friends noticed a black kid bathing and he said "what is this? is it like 'this is how black people bathe!'" - i laughed. the tv was in the cafeteria on monday too, and sesame street was on AGAIN! and "do de rubber duck" was on! it showed Hoots The Owl, and i said to my friend, "u know that owl is played by the same guy that plays elmo? and they sound totally different!" and he says to me "i think ur the only person that would know that." anyways i hope u enjoyed this little pointless story.

Ryan

Reaction score
punkNpuppets said:
one of my friends noticed a black kid bathing and he said "what is this? is it like 'this is how black people bathe!'" - i laughed.
That might be the most racist thing I've ever read here. :rolleyes: :attitude: :boo:

ssetta

Reaction score
That's so cool! Why would they have a TV in the cafeteria, and who put Sesame Street on?

punkNpuppets

Reaction score
Ryan said:
That might be the most racist thing I've ever read here. :rolleyes: :attitude: :boo:
ive heard worse. wayyy worse. i mean what i said was barely racist at all, it was just un-pc...and he was just kiddin around. i found it hilarious. i told my mom about it and she found it funny too.

punkNpuppets

Reaction score
ssetta said:
That's so cool! Why would they have a TV in the cafeteria, and who put Sesame Street on?
idk why the tv was in the cafeteria, but sesame street was on cuz somebody was just channell surfing and i told them to go back and put on sesame street

D'Snowth

Reaction score
ssetta said:
Been there, done that. Only, for me, it was the last month of school, and I was in the 5th grade which was about 3 or 4 years ago, we had the TV in the cafeteria, only instead of Sesame Street, we got stuck with Charolete's Web.

Censored

Reaction score
Ryan said:

Close, but not the most racist thing on here. That title goes to another member's comments about Cookie Monster's clothes in the skit "Healthy Food".