Serious MuppetCast Poll

stephenjlizard

Reaction score
Hi everybody! I'm curious about something, and since I don't know how to set up a poll on a forum post I'd like to instead post the question and get everybody's honest feedback.

1) Do you (or have you ever) listen on Wednesdays to The MuppetCast radio production on Sorcerer Radio? Do you consistently listen?

2) Should The MuppetCast radio show continue to broadcast, or would you rather just have the weekly podcast?

I'm in the midst of making some major decisions around both productions so your opinions will truly mean the world to me. Remember that the podcast WILL BE BACK on August 1st! I'm trying to line up a special guest for that episode too.

The NYC trip is almost 100% happening in July! I'll post more details as they become available.

Thanks again! Looking forward to your feedback.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Hi Steve. Would you like me to attach a poll to this thread?
BTW: Yes, I listen to both the podcast and radiocast constantly. Might've missed a few episodes of either show here or there... But I do look forward to continuing to listen to both shows. It's become something that I await eagerly, the MuppetCast radio broadcasts on Wednesdays at 1 PM and the Muppet Mindset's Weekly Muppet Wednesday (WMW) profile article.

So I hope everything keeps coming along... Enjoy yourself on your NYC summer vacation, you deserve it. :smile: :big_grin: :shifty:

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
Loading speeds and clip lengths to be problematic in my general experience so I kind of wait to hear the buzz about episodes before listening to them...usually in the toyshop where I work weekends. It's fitting for that. I'm mainly interested in special guests, but there's no immediacy in hearing it live. Just my two cents. Hope that helps and thanks for all the Muppety goodness. :super:

dwmckim

Reaction score
Couldn't care less either way since i can't listen to either of them on my primitive home system. The only Muppetcast news i'm waiting on is the ability to get copies of the show on cd.

stephenjlizard

Reaction score
These are very good responses so far, thanks for all the feedback! DW, I'd be happy to send you CDs via mail if you really want them :smile: Email me your address and I'll get them out to you.

Ed, that would be great if you could attach a poll to this thread! Thanks much.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Sure thing Steve. Just LMK what the question for the poll and answers/options should be and I'll slap it together.

dwayne1115

Reaction score
I love the Podcast, and when I had my own computer, and internet I would always listen to the show every Sunday, or Monday. I would have a hard time to listen to a live Wensday show because I'm ether working or at church.

King Rupert

Reaction score
I usually only listen if something of interest is posted here. To be honest I forget about it a lot.:cry:

Muppet fan 123

Reaction score
I would love to listen to the weekly show but it never works with my schedule but I ALWAYS listen to the podcast
Big Fan!!
Keep it up!