Selling: Palisades Figures

dmoss

Reaction score
Hi, guys! I'm putting a few of my Palisades guys on eBay here pretty soon, and in case anyone was interested, I thought I'd give you the first stab at some of them. I'm charging $3.50 for shipping. I can only accept Paypal, and can only ship to the lower 48 states in the USA. Thanks! Any offers are welcome, but I'm kind of antsy to get them sold, so I'll get them on eBay within the week.

Muppet Newsman - Newsy comes equipped with his news desk, backdrop (stickers applied), and little red telephone. ($12)

Beauregard - Beau is very incomplete, coming without his beloved mop and bucket, but is sporting his magnetic hat. He has some small markings on his coat (almost unnoticeable). ($8)

Johnny Fiama - This is the original version of him, and not a repaint. Johnny will come only with his self-portrait and stool. ($10)

Vanishing Beaker - Beaker is in great shape, and will come with his tube of vanishing cream. ($15)

Lew Zealand - Lew comes with his Swordfish and (what I'm guessing to be) Halibut...plus, his minnow bucket! Lew is in fantastic shape! ($13)

Marvin Suggs
- I've also got Marvin, but am debating whether or not to let go of him. Make an offer for Marvin if you're interested. He is complete, and in great shape...this is the colorful one, not the silver repaint. (Make Offer)

Dr. Teeth
- The good doctor will come complete with his keyboard and hat, and is in perfect shape. ($20)