See Jim Henson’s Puppet Improv Company Live in Hollywood!

SJohnson

Reaction score
rurulesunc said:
So Sean are you going to do any other performances or were you just in on the one in LA? (Great job btw)
Thanks, I had a lot of fun. I won’t be in the Edinburgh show. They had eight performer slots and we’ve have been as many as 13 or more people involved in the improv class, so there simply wasn’t room for everyone.

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
ravagefrackle said:
before you post something like that , perhaps you should understand that the henson company does not own muppets these days.So they can care as much or as little as they want , and Disney will do what they want to do regardless,
Well it does not change the fact that it is still upsetting.

muppetsforlife

Reaction score
Give it a chance it may be good. But I do agree that there is a difference between tasteful adult humor and raunchy. We shall see.

Punch'n'Judy

Reaction score
SJohnson said:
Here are some links to three more reviews of Jim Henson’s Puppet Improv: http://www.edinburgh-festivals.com/listings.cfm?sid=13461

If any of you have seen it, we would sure love to hear your thoughts.
I saw the adult show twice and the kids show once, thoroughly enjoyed it. Thought the adult shows worked better as they had Patrick Bristow as the compere rather than one of the puppeteers. Will post a fuller report soon, am rather short of time. It's certainly worth seeing if you can, if only to see Julianne perform...she's very talented.

Punch'n'Judy

Reaction score
Well worth a look if you're anywhere near the area. Saw the show four times over the summer and thoroughly enjoyed it. Is the far too talented Julianne performing in it? If so it's even worth seeing even more!