Scooter replica?

smalltimecrook

Reaction score
Hey, any puppet builders out there interested in building me a Scooter puppet? Can't pay a fortune, but will consider all offers....

smalltimecrook

Reaction score
Oh, is it really? What's the exact deal with that? I'm not looking for a 100% copy. I've just always wanted a Scooter puppet to play with and it would only be for personal use. What if I made one myself for my personal use? Sorry, not sure what the legalities would be in terms of the copyrights of the puppets...

Animal31

Reaction score
This same subject has been touched on more times than not, technically someone cannot sell a puppet as "Kermit", "Elmo", or "Scooter", replica or not. But having one made or making one for yourself won't send Disney to your door. :smile:

smalltimecrook

Reaction score
Ok then, will someone make me one out of the kindness of their hearts? And I'll do you a favour in return?

TheMonsterAteMe

Reaction score
Make one yourself! You will have more pride in it! No legitimate puppet builder would sell you a replica (even for a favor).

smalltimecrook

Reaction score
Hahaha...yes, or I'll sing them a song or teach them the alphabet. Hey, where's your Henson spirit!? :wink:

TheMonsterAteMe

Reaction score
I don't think the Henson spirit was having people do illeagle and very expensive tasks for you for free. It does not help that your username is smalltimecrook.

Animal31

Reaction score
I don't think the Henson spirit was having people do illeagle and very expensive tasks for you for free. It does not help that your username is smalltimecrook.
Little harsh, don't you think? he doesn't mean any harm, kid's just having some fun about it. In your opinion it may be ILLEGAL for him to have one built, but it's really just a fan-made puppet for his personal collection he's asking for. If he doesn't feel comfortable making one himself. why shouldn't he ask for help?