Rumor: Muppet Movie Blu-ray-DVD combo set coming soon

BobThePizzaBoy

Reaction score
I saw someone post this on another forum:
http://www.blu-ray.com/movies/Disneys-The-Muppets-Movie-Collection-Blu-ray/34217/

It'll be interesting to see if this collection actually happens? I'll likely only buy it if they are available individually (I can't stand multi-movie Blu-ray sets ever since I made the mistake of buying the big, dumb, takes-forever-to-get-out-the-box, takes-up-too-much-room-on-shelf Toy Story trilogy set last year), but this is still great to see the movies making a Blu-ray release.

Oh, and The Muppets' official Blu-ray release date is March 28, 2012.

Muppetfan2011

Reaction score
Anyone know if The Great Muppet Caper, Muppets Take Manhattan, Muppets Christmas Carol and Letters to Santa are still available on DVD? also i was thinking of Labirynth and The Dark Crystal

muppetlover123

Reaction score
Anyone know if The Great Muppet Caper, Muppets Take Manhattan, Muppets Christmas Carol and Letters to Santa are still available on DVD? also i was thinking of Labirynth and The Dark Crystal
they are online at amazon.com or walmart.com

Muppet fan 123

Reaction score
Sony STILL owns "Muppets take Manhaten", "Muppets from Space" and "Kermits swamp Years".
WHAT?? I thought Disney bought everything Muppets!! So how are they allowed to make TMTM refrences in the new movie? They have to buy TMTM from Sony, how does Sony still own it?