RIP Muppet Show Guests

HeyButtahfly

Reaction score
I like to remember Andy Williams as the man who played a big role in getting the Osmond brothers their start. (I know, he's more than that. But I find the old clips of a very young Donnie- and eventually Marie- singing with him, to be so adorable!)

snichols1973

Reaction score
This particular stanza is the saddest one of all:

Somehow I know, we'll meet again
Not sure quite where and I don't know just when
You're in my heart, so until then
Wanna smile, wanna cry
Saying goodbye

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
The list just got a little longer.RIP Andy Williams.
And with Andy the list has hit the big five-oh. How very sad. Usually the term five-oh is used to refer to a happy occasion such as a birthday or anniversary milestone.:frown::cry:

snichols1973

Reaction score
And with Andy the list has hit the big five-oh. How very sad. Usually the term five-oh is used to refer to a happy occasion such as a birthday or anniversary milestone.:frown::cry:
Or "Five-O" can also refer to the crime drama series set in Hawaii, the 50th state (hence the "five-o" term), starring Jack Lord during the original 1968-80 network run, and its modern day revival on CBS, which appears to be experiencing pretty good ratings....

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
It is kind of related to the subject of this thread Animal's Bunny. It is very sad that this has hit her. Cancer is such a terrible thing to have to suffer from.:frown::cry:

jgidley

Reaction score
Sadly, Valerie Harper has terminal brain cancer and three months to live. :cry: I just found out this morning. :cry: She was in one of my all time favourite episodes. (I felt like I should share this, but I didn't know where to post it, and I feel bad posting it here, because she's still alive, but I digress) Here's the website.
http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20679402,00.html?xid=rss-fullcontent
That's very sad news! I loved Valerie Harper's episode of TMS. The dance number with the Clodhoppers is one of my favorite TMS moments!