RIP Muppet Show Guests

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
Wow. It's incredibly sad to realize this but to date 48 celebrities who appeared on the Muppet Show are now deceased. :cry:

Here's the information.
http://muppet.wikia.com/wiki/Muppet_Show_guest_stars_who_have_died

Hard to believe some of them are no longer with us. Especially John Denver. It seemed like he was going to be around for a good long time to come then whoosh and he was gone. :frown:

Watching TMS will never feel quite the same again now that these sensational people are gone. RIP

jackdelayne

Reaction score
They were some really great wonderful people... it really is so sad to see so many go.

I'm kind of with you about John Denver. He had so a beautiful way with songs. It was kind of like he sang straight to your soul. There's not many singers who have been able to capture an emotion in music the way he could.

I miss so many wonderful people that have passed on. :frown:

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
I have a friend who's a professional entertainer in my local home city and he actually sometimes performs a tribute impersonation of Victor Borge. He uses all the jokes Victor himself used in his own monologues and a piano in the exact same way.

muppet baby

Reaction score
Jonney cash and nacy walker where 2 of my all time favetrite guests on the Muppet show i am so sad that they are gone i cried so hard when Jonny cash died i am not into a lot of Country music but i like him a lot . Nancy walker such a great comedic actress did such a great job on the TMS and one of the faverite show that my mom had in collecge called roada playing the mother i still watch those DVDs grew up watching roada on TV land

PanthraDion

Reaction score
I'm kind of with you about John Denver. He had so a beautiful way with songs. It was kind of like he sang straight to your soul. There's not many singers who have been able to capture an emotion in music the way he could.
I am a huge fan of John Denver's music. He had the ability to put magic in his music whenever he sang, and I think that it's even in his written music. My favorite song is Eagles and Horses, but I like all of his songs. He will always be missed.

muppfozz

Reaction score
Looking at all those pictures and remembering those people so sad. Don't forget the muppet performers and people who worked on the show now gone too. I thought some of the people shown were still alive...... time does fly.....

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
Just recently the 49th Muppet Show guest to pass away. Phyllis Diller. :cry: