RIP Muppet Show Guests

Daffyfan4ever

Reaction score

Muppet Master

Reaction score
Man, so many TMS guest stars have passed away in recent days. RIP to Helen and Mac. I mean it's understandable, the show came out 40+ years ago and people are going to age but it's still extremely sad to hear that a new one is gone.

jobi71

Reaction score
Man, so many TMS guest stars have passed away in recent days. RIP to Helen and Mac. I mean it's understandable, the show came out 40+ years ago and people are going to age but it's still extremely sad to hear that a new one is gone.
It's to be expected but it is still jarring. I was young when The Muppet Show first aired, so I have known these celebrities for 40+ years. I have grown accustomed to learning artists from my youth have passed away. For the younger posters today I can see how it can be upsetting in a different way. They may have just been introduced to some of these performers and then they are gone.

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
The really tragic millestone is going to be when the first of whichever of the five seasons it happens with, every guest is gone. Furthermore on the law of averages, when that happens the numbers left in the remaining seasons won't be all that very high for that matter.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
She's another whom I thought had died long ago, but it's nice to know she had a very, very respectably long life and career.