Respectful Politics Thread (Let's Just See)

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Probably not going to jail but yeah, I’m just laughing at those conservative idiots having a tantrum while the liberals just blindly cheer.

Muppet Master

Reaction score
If Trump actually went to prison, those liberals wouldn’t know what to do with their lives. They live for their daily CNN update about how screwed Trump is, there's no way he'll actually be locked up , at least in my opinion.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Personally I’d prefer it if Trump got locked up at this point, but I really don’t ever see it happening. :smirk:

Angela Mae

Reaction score
The offcial picture of Antonin Scalia reminds me of the oil slick monster from Star Trek: The Next Generation.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
I love how this gets little to no news coverage outside of local just because the woman isn’t white. :rolleyes:

If any rate, shame on her. I heard she deleted all her social media accounts after this happened.

Angela Mae

Reaction score
He was calling out the Republicans for what they are. Mussolini wannabes.

Muppet Master

Reaction score
I'm shocked they actually went through with it. It will probably make him more popular with his fans.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Honestly I'm just surprised karma even caught up with the guy at all.

On another subject, I really love how the media basically made so many excuses to justify the recent school shooter's mass shooting all just because she's a transgender woman. :rolleyes: I'm seriously done with biased American politics dividing this already pathetic country and news networks themselves contributing to them.