Respectful Politics Thread (Let's Just See)

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
I mean all it would really consist of is strawman argument after strawman argument basically having a Democrat bias in all of them with actual evidence fought back afterwards with no reply, rinse, lather, repeat.

Last edited:

MWoO

Reaction score
Interesting to look back
Whoops...

TBH, even RBG said that Roe was a poor ruling that was prone to being overturned. She said that the court over reached. Tying a right to abortion to the 14th amendment was weak and in the last 50 years there was no movement to pass legislation to solidify Roe. Now, we see Roe overturned.
Personally, I think the original ruling on Roe was correct. There should be a right to body autonomy up to a point when it comes to pregnancy. That is to say, I think it was correct in that I believe it should exist. However, when you read the 14th Amendment, which was the whole crux of Roe v. Wade's ruling, there is no constitutional right to privacy. There ought to be, but there is not one currently. I would love to see one added, but I doubt we will ever see it as it goes against the interest of the state. Frankly, I don';t even think the people truly believe in a right to privacy when you look at how the general public acts.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
I mean it’s just a case of giving free passes long as said person is in their respective party.

That said, that really doesn’t surprise me considering her husband believes your melanin determines who you should vote for.

This also once again proves how just as equally racist the left can be - the only difference is they get off the hook for it.

Last edited:

Muppet Master

Reaction score
Well once you reach a certain age, it becomes hard to filter out what you really think, hence why Joe and now Jill are making racist "gaffes"

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Well hey. Long as their fellow democrat supporters give them free passes, I’m sure there’s no issues. Right?

MWoO

Reaction score
Sure is quiet in here after First Lady Jill Biden compares Latinos to tacos.

If that were President Trump or Melania Trump there'd be 3 pages of new posts on this. 2-1/2 of those pages would be from @D'Snowth

Sure do miss the little guy.
The left won't go after her, though they do eat their own when it serves their interest. The right, for the most part, understand what she was trying to say and doesn't usually do the whole "cancel culture" thing which is why these types of things don't normally gain traction when right leaning media tries to push them.

To be fair, she didn't really compare Latinos to tacos exactly, she was trying to relate to the Latino voters by saying they are "diverse" "distinct", and "unique". She did it in that classic democrat way where she used terms she isn't even familiar with and threw in a cultural food reference. As a New Yorker, I'm more offended by how she pronounced "bodega". Clearly she has never been to one and was just using a term given to her by a speech writer. However, as a rule of thumb, perhaps it is best to not use any food similes when talking about a group of people.