Respectful Politics Thread (Let's Just See)

dwayne1115

Reaction score
What is the deal with Russia? Some Republicans think they are just seeing how far they can go before Biden will do something? Saying Biden is weak,and not doing a good job.

dwayne1115

Reaction score
I find it interesting that once I started posting on here again this thread ( which at one time was the forum most active) has gone dead.

Muppet Master

Reaction score
The forum as a whole is dead. I logged in right now and it said that I was the only member online. As far as this thread goes, it was surprisingly active in 2021 but it's been quieter since D'Snowth left. On top of that, it can get pretty repetitive.

dwayne1115

Reaction score
The forum as a whole is dead. I logged in right now and it said that I was the only member online. As far as this thread goes, it was surprisingly active in 2021 but it's been quieter since D'Snowth left. On top of that, it can get pretty repetitive.
I didn't realize he had left.

fuzzygobo

Reaction score
I never thought I’d be back on this thread, but Dwayne let me fill you in on the deal with Russia.
Putin is basically a dictator who wants to reclaim independent nations under Russian rule. He invaded Georgia (not the state) and Crimea. Now he’s doing the same with Ukraine. At first he thought it would be easy, but Ukraine has held its ground, despite heavy casualties on both sides. Thousands of Russian soldiers, but more Ukrainian citizens.

What has Biden done? He leveled sanctions against Russia, but that did nothing to slow Putin down.
Nobody wants a nuclear war, but Putin needs to be taken out before he gets to that stage.

Meanwhile, keep your eye on China because they’re ready to invade Taiwan.

Angela Mae

Reaction score
Shame we cannot reach through the Corridors of Time and bring forth Samantha Smith. If nothing else, an eleven year old from 1983 trying to get to grips with the experience of grade five at a modern 2022 elementary school would have people queing up outside.