Respectful Politics Thread (Let's Just See)

MuppetsRule

Reaction score
Okay, I stand corrected…. My anger clearly clouted my judgement but I do see now the Ukraine and Russia feud has been a factor on this. In all honesty I’ve just been casually keeping up with it cause right now there’s just too much negativity on the news and it does no good for my blood pressure. That said, it still does not change how I feel on the dishonesty of lies spewed out each day known as politics.

Either way though it is is ridiculous and just shows where everything is going right now.
I've always said that politicians don't give a :shifty:'s *** about the average American. They only care about their vote so they can maintain their party's political power. I never understood when D'Snowth took such a strong stand against Republicans. Its not like Democrats are any better. Their end goals of maintaining/gaining political power are the same. Their means of achieving that are just different.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Honestly I unfollowed Takei last year with how annoying he could get with his political views and that he shares the same videos over and over again.

He just fits the category of a liberal celebrity that only sees things as an issue if it matches his agenda.

MuppetsRule

Reaction score
This tweet is just so out of touch and gross. Takei clearly doesn't understand that there are people who are living paycheck to paycheck and cannot afford to give a "patriotic donation".

While I agree with him that we are going to face higher prices for food (Ukraine and Russia are huge wheat exporters) and gas, he really is out of touch with the impact that this is going to have on those already struggling. They simply CAN'T endure those higher prices. His attitude comes across as "suck it up, buttercup".

MuppetsRule

Reaction score
Kudos to the Ukrainian people though. The spirit they have shown throughout all this is incredible. And if anyone wants to know what a real leader and a real hero looks like, look no further than Ukrainian President Zelensky.

P.S. Let's not forget that Ukraine and Zelensky are the reason President Trump was impeached. It was the phone call with Zelensky when Trump tried blackmailing military aid to Ukraine based on the condition that Ukraine digs up some dirt on Joe Biden's son.

Angela Mae

Reaction score
By the way i like this clip where this old kiddie show does a Muppet song with a Lawyer Friendly Cameo that is Not Quite Kermit:

fuzzygobo

Reaction score
Back just to weigh in here.
Biden’s politics are insane. Gas prices were rising before this Ukraine attack started.
Shutting down the Keystone XL pipeline worked out real good, didn’t it?

But there is a solution to this dilemma. Take sixty grand burning a hole in your pocket and buy an electric car. Biden says that will solve our dependence on Russian oil.
One thing he never mentioned, though. The nickel that makes the battery to power the electric car comes from Russia. Derp.

Meanwhile Biden will appeal to other dictators in Venezuela and Iran to get oil from them. No oil production in America anymore, ‘cause, you know. Climate change.
How’s that working out?