Respectful Politics Thread (Let's Just See)

MuppetsRule

Reaction score
Liz Cheney

Cheney is representative of my republican party. Not president Trump or Jim Jordan or that idiot what's her name, Taylor green

as Ronald Reagan once said about the democratic party, " I didn't leave the democratic party. They left me." I think I can say the same about today's Republican party

Last edited:

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Democrats: Jim Crow 2.0 is Republicans' effort to impose voting restrictions for blacks and other minorities.

Republicans: No, Jim Crow 2.0 is Democrats ' effort to segregate unvaccinated Americans.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
And this is the real reason why we have a hiring crisis and a generation that doesn't want to work:

Educating them, letting them gain experience, keeping them off the streets and out of drugs, yeah, fine, sure, but this does nothing to teach them about earning a salary, managing the money they earn, or anything related to fiscal responsibility . . . this is the same kind of payless child labor you find in third world countries. Not only that, but Republicans are always the ones chanting, "Don't work, don't get paid," why should any of them expect people to work and still don't get paid? You can't have it both ways, Reps.

MuppetsRule

Reaction score
Please asign a name to the original person posting that. It's funny how one anonymous person's post (and is there any indication in there it is even a Republican?) is now asigned to ALL Republicans. Seriously, D'snowth. I'd like to think you are smarter than this. Your shtick is so tiresome.

MWoO

Reaction score
Please asign a name to the original person posting that. It's funny how one anonymous person's post (and is there any indication in there it is even a Republican?) is now asigned to ALL Republicans. Seriously, D'snowth. I'd like to think you are smarter than this. Your shtick is so tiresome.
What makes you think he is smarter than this? Everything I've seen him post would indicate he is not.

MuppetsRule

Reaction score
What makes you think he is smarter than this? Everything I've seen him post would indicate he is not.
I was being kind. I'd like to think EVERYONE is smarter than this. I give anybody the benefit of the doubt. But D'Snowth is really really really testing that.

Muppet Master

Reaction score
Is there any indication that it's even real? This could easily be a fake story someone made up. Not to mention that, as Jerry pointed out, this was a post made on a page called UK Politics so it has nothing to do with the US.

And I looked through their post history and this user is a massive troll. But, he's also critical of Trump in one post.

MuppetsRule

Reaction score
Big win for President Biden today. U.S. Special forces took out ISIS' leader. Good job!

It's a shame D'Snowth isn't around anymore to enjoy it.