Respectful Politics Thread (Let's Just See)

fuzzygobo

Reaction score
They acted the same way towards Condoleeza Rice.
Too bad because Whoopi used to be funny.
Nothing sadder than a bitter comic.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
I think she’s an absolutely great actress/Comedian and I loved her appearances on Sesame Street. But her political views absolutely bug me.

Muppet Master

Reaction score
Yeah I mean I like Whoopi in Very Muppets Christmas and some other stuff but some of the stuff she said on The View rubs me the wrong way. The View in general is just a very toxic show that's funny to watch to laugh at but I can never understand how it has an audience that takes it seriously.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Their audience are basically nothing more than blind sheep that will just cheer and simp to everything they say.

fuzzygobo

Reaction score
Some people reach a certain level of pomposity when you don’t use a last name anymore. Whoopi Goldberg is now Whoopi, taking place with Sting, Prince, Bono, Cher, Beyoncé, etc.

As Denis Leary once said, “Pull that bus over to the side of the Pretentious Turnpjke”.

fuzzygobo

Reaction score
I’ll agree with him this much. I fully support peaceful protest too. You don’t have to loot and burn stuff down to make your point.
Once things start getting violent, either the police or National Guard may step in.
OR people start taking the law in their own hands.
Once rocks get thrown or windows get smashed there is no law. What may have started as a peaceful protest, now some military force has to be brought in to stop it.

People don’t like black people getting shot. But at the same time, business owners don’t like their stores burned down either.