Respectful Politics Thread (Let's Just See)

Muppet Master

Reaction score
It's a shame they banned Trump's twitter, all his hilarious comments can only be read through press release statements now. Plus, the liberals lost out on the free publicity they get from replying to his tweets. It's a lose-lose situation for both sides.

MuppetsRule

Reaction score
It's a shame they banned Trump's twitter, all his hilarious comments can only be read through press release statements now. Plus, the liberals lost out on the free publicity they get from replying to his tweets. It's a lose-lose situation for both sides.
But a win-win for us

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
I mean a lot of his tweets were annoying af to begin with. I had him on mute since I signed up in early 2019.

MuppetsRule

Reaction score
CNN's not as blatantly and obviously one-sided and biased to the extent that FOX is.
Speaking of blatantly and obviously one-sided and biased . . .

Interesting that you bother to comment on CNN and not the fact that President Biden is spending more time away from the Whitehouse than President Trump did.

But Fox News . . .

fuzzygobo

Reaction score
Biden won’t even talk to the press.
Trump faced the press every day, and no matter how much he was criticized (often rightly so, I’m not defending him) he didn’t shy away from the press.

The other day, Biden was on with Anderson Cooper. Cooper did not throw any tough questions, and Biden didn’t know which way was up.
In explaining the budget, Biden blurted out “Why am I here?”

MuppetsRule

Reaction score
This administration is absolutely nuts. Treasury Secretary states they now want to tax unrealized gains. An unrealized gain is an asset that goes up in value but you have not sold yet. Like your house. Like your retirement fund. Essentially they want to tax money you don't have yet. So you get taxed for income. Then when you invest that taxed income, you get taxed for unrealized gains. And then when you sell that investment, you get taxed a third time for the realized gains. Hard to imagine any sane person defending this administration anymore. They've messed up just about everything they've done so far - immigration, Afghanistan withdrawal, inflation, gas prices, supply chain issues, covid response.