Respectful Politics Thread (Let's Just See)

dwayne1115

Reaction score
Popping out of the shadows..... how's politics treating everyone? Are yall happy with how Biden is handling things?

dwayne1115

Reaction score
Sadly mass shootings don't affect anyone other than those closely involved anymore. America has grown numb to it.

fuzzygobo

Reaction score
Mass shootings get attention for about a week. One side pushes gun control, another pushes more security in schools, then things settle back until the next time it happens.

Meanwhile in any given week, twenty people get shot in Chicago. Nobody says a word.

fuzzygobo

Reaction score
Something that’s taken hold for the last week or two.
At sports events, chants coming from the crowds “F### JOE BIDEN!!!” Most of the time will get censored or deleted.
However “Let’s go Brandon!!!” slips under the radar, but the sentiment is there.

The only one who suffers is that NASCAR driver who thought the cheers were for him, although the audio makes it clear who the message is for.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
I mean obviously that **** is gonna be censored if it’s about Joe Biden. The liberal media doesn’t like seeing their president who gets democrat-passed with everything mocked like that! 🙃

fuzzygobo

Reaction score
But the same media for four years had no problem mocking Trump.

Biden on his inauguration promised everything will run smoothly under him.
In nine months you got
Inflation
COVID still killing people
Unemployment AND a labor shortage
Botched withdrawal from Afghanistan

The media are now falling on their own sword because they put all their faith in Biden. And people who don’t care who’s in the White House, as long as it’s not Trump, how do you feel now?

There was one girl in California last year who tweeted she would sacrifice her own grandmother just as long as Trump didn’t get re-elected.
Well, now Granny is dead and in California you’re paying five bucks a gallon at the pump.
You done Granny proud.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
But the same media for four years had no problem mocking Trump.
Well of course they didn’t. Much as I couldn’t stand the guy myself, they knew it would bring in ratings.

In nine months you got
Inflation

The media are now falling on their own sword because they put all their faith in Biden. And people who don’t care who’s in the White House, as long as it’s not Trump, how do you feel now?
I mean I decided to give Biden the benefit of the doubt but I did keep my expectations low. And hey, I was right! Biden is nothing more than a Trump clone. Just one who gets free Democrat passes.

There was one girl in California last year who tweeted she would sacrifice her own grandmother just as long as Trump didn’t get re-elected.
Well, now Granny is dead and in California you’re paying five bucks a gallon at the pump.
You done Granny proud.
The key thing to note their is the fact that she’s from California. California is the most liberal state out there it’s ridiculous. Like you basically HAVE to be extremely left-leaning to survive there or else you’ll have a miserable time.

Also I’m going to make the assumption the girl is Gen z.

Last edited:

D'Snowth

Reaction score
In nine months you got
Inflation
Wrong. Inflation started happening when Trump imposed those tariffs, which caused things like grocery prices and the like to start jumping up considerably.
Because of the anti-maskers and anti-vaxxers still refusing to do their part in fighting the pandemic, thus bringing the rest of us two steps back because of their own idiocy.
Because businesses are refusing to hire employees wanting decent pay, and perspective employees are refusing to take jobs where they won't be paid well, let alone treated like a human being.
Which, again, Trump set Biden up for when he made deals with the Taliban and freed a number of their prisoners.