Respectful Politics Thread (Let's Just See)

D'Snowth

Reaction score
So the GOP is launching its own investigation into the January 6th insurrection . . . wouldn't that be like the Nazi party investigating war crimes, or the KKK investigating hate crimes?

fuzzygobo

Reaction score
That’s the whole thing. Pushing the narrative of White Guilt.
I can’t account for all white people, only myself.
Slavery ended a hundred years before I was born.
Jim Crow ended before I was born.
My grandfather came over from Ireland in 1927 with five dollars to his name. Not exactly in any position to own slaves.
My hands are clean on this one.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
That last one is incorrect. Trump didn't tax the rich, he taxed us; that's one of the reasons why the rich and wealthy thrived under his economy while the rest of us were nearly bled dry.

Meanwhile, the Trumpsters are so blinded by their hatred for anyone Democrat, they refuse to see just how right-leaning Biden is, and even find the concept of him leaning right to be absurd.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Oh, kind of like how the blue check mark Democrats on twitter and all his supporters are blind to how right-leaning he is and make excuses for it? Yeah, makes sense.

Last edited:

MuppetsRule

Reaction score
That last one is incorrect. Trump didn't tax the rich, he taxed us; that's one of the reasons why the rich and wealthy thrived under his economy while the rest of us were nearly bled dry.

Meanwhile, the Trumpsters are so blinded by their hatred for anyone Democrat, they refuse to see just how right-leaning Biden is, and even find the concept of him leaning right to be absurd.
Speaking of being blinded by hate of one person. Try reading it again. It doesn't say anything about President Trump not taxing the rich. It says President Biden's policy on taxing the rich is the same as President Trump's.

Muppet Master

Reaction score
Oh, kind of like how the blue check mark Democrats on twitter and all his supporter are blind to how right-leaning he is and make excuses for it? Yeah, makes sense.
At least a good chunk of them are paid by the DNC to make those tweets. The one called Brooklyn Dad was exposed for that earlier this year when it was revealed that he took nearly $60,000 from a pro-Biden PAC. Source.