Respectful Politics Thread (Let's Just See)

Muppet Master

Reaction score
As I've said before, one of the main things I don't like about Biden is how right-leaning he is - because of that, he really has no intentions of really doing anything to improve healthcare in this country (sure, he managed to keep ACA), let alone do anything about Big Pharma. . . .

I was really angry to see that my prescription, which has usually been anywhere between $9-13 has now jumped up to $28 - and that's even with my insurance (the best GoodRX apparently can do is $45). That's over double what I've usually been paying for years . . . I'm just so ****** about this.
Then why do you endlessly defend him from criticism? Or do you only feel the need to call out Biden when it personally affects you?

fuzzygobo

Reaction score
If Biden is right wing, you’d never know it by the way the most radical democrats lead him by the nose.
The narrative now is he wants leaders from China, Russia, Cuba, and Venezuela to come in and give him their assessment on how racist America is.
Four countries that have their own long histories of human rights violations, and Joe wants their approval.
Yep, sounds exactly like Biden is Trump Mach II.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
As I said before, Biden is nothing more than a less obnoxious version of Trump.

Inappropriate with women? Check. Racist comments? Check. Has the potential to get into a war with another country with his big trap? Check.

But as long as you’re in the “correct” party and served as the VP for the first African-American president, you’re good to go. 👍🏻

We could have easily had Bernie but the Democrats went out of their way to make sure he wouldn’t make it in like they did in 2016 in favor of Hillary.

MuppetsRule

Reaction score
If Biden is right wing, you’d never know it by the way the most radical democrats lead him by the nose.
The narrative now is he wants leaders from China, Russia, Cuba, and Venezuela to come in and give him their assessment on how racist America is.
Four countries that have their own long histories of human rights violations, and Joe wants their approval.
Yep, sounds exactly like Biden is Trump Mach II.
This has to be a story from The Onion right? Russia, Venezuela, China and Cuba?

LittleJerry92

Reaction score

MuppetsRule

Reaction score
Honestly after reading this and with how much Texas continues to disappoint me, that state seriously deserved to be made fun of on Spongebob 20 years ago.

I’m seriously at a loss of words hearing this.
Yeah it's a head scratcher. What's sad though is that it shouldn't even be necessary to make it a requirement in the first place. If it's required to tell students that, then the parents have failed.

fuzzygobo

Reaction score
Of course the KKK is morally wrong. But I agree, even more that should be promoted in schools, it’s ultimately the parents’ responsibility to get it in their kid’s heads.
If I was a parent, there are a number of things it would be my duty to teach my kids at home.
Some things I would not leave to schools, let alone the government.