Respectful Politics Thread (Let's Just See)

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I haven't grown up with a lot of money, or opportunities to succeed simply because of my financial and physical limitations. I will admit I know nothing about being discriminated against because of my skin color, but I do know what it's like to be discriminated because of highth, vision, hearing, and deformed physical features on my face and hands.
And this is why I don't understand why you're conservative, because Republicans literally don't give a **** about any of your problems . . . as I've asked you repeatedly, and you always fail to give a straight answer, how, exactly, has Trump's "Presidency" even improved your quality of life? As far as I can see, your life is still pretty much exactly the same as it was before he got into the White House, yet you talk like just him being "President" has improved your life dramatically.

MuppetsRule

Reaction score
And this is why I don't understand why you're conservative, because Republicans literally don't give a **** about any of your problems . . . as I've asked you repeatedly, and you always fail to give a straight answer, how, exactly, has Trump's "Presidency" even improved your quality of life? As far as I can see, your life is still pretty much exactly the same as it was before he got into the White House, yet you talk like just him being "President" has improved your life dramatically.
Wait, you're calling somebody out for not answering your questions?

MuppetsRule

Reaction score
And AOC saying justice wasn’t done. He got tried on all three counts, but she still didn’t get her pound of flesh.
(Read Shakespeare’s Merchant of Venice, and you’ll understand where the term “pound of flesh” comes from).
And she complained “If justice was done, Adam Toledo would be tucked in his bed tonight”.
First of all, if you’re 13, you’re a little old to be tucked into bed. And second, it still doesn’t explain what a 13-year-old is doing with a gun on the street at 2:30 in the morning.

Meanwhile over the weekend, in Minneapolis, a 3-year-old black girl was shot in a McDonald’s drive-through. Where’s the outrage over that? Not a peep.

And food for thought. After Maxine Waters’ comments, the judge may file an appeal to overturn Chauvin’s verdict.
This is why AOC can't even be considered far left. She's a radical. She will only be satisfied if everything is torn down. She doesn't want reforms. She wants everything thrown out.

fuzzygobo

Reaction score
White privilege does not exist. Privilege is something that can be given to you or taken away.
Driving is a privilege. You have to take a written and a road test to get your license.
You have to have your car registered and inspected. If you get too many points, accidents or tickets, your license can get suspended or revoked. You lose your privilege.
You don’t lose privileges based on the color of your skin. You don’t gain them either.

So if I DO have white privilege, it can be lawfully taken away from me.
But it can’t, because it doesn’t exist.
Next case.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Soooo . . . Ben Shapiro goes to Home Depot to buy a single hunk of wood to give the middle finger to blacks boycotting the company because of their corrupt business practices and supporting rightwing agendas?