Respectful Politics Thread (Let's Just See)

MuppetsRule

Reaction score
Apparently Trump, his supporters, and some of the domestic terrorist organizations who endorse him are planning another insurrection tomorrow to, "Take back the White House" to reinstall him as "President."
Got a link to President Trump planning another insurrection tomorrow? Oh wait, that's right. You just make **** up when convenient. Hard to take any of your posts seriously anymore.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Yeah I’m not finding anything myself.

Where exactly did you find this so I know when to stay off twitter?

D'Snowth

Reaction score
It was breaking on national news today, the National Guard's been deployed in anticipation.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Okay, but do you have a link because I know for a fact this would have been reported on twitter.

MuppetsRule

Reaction score
It was breaking on national news today, the National Guard's been deployed in anticipation.
Yes they deployed the National Guard and delayed the congressional vote tomorrow. But no mention of President Trump being involved in planning the insurrection.

MuppetsRule

Reaction score
Good morning all. It's March 5th. The day after President Trump's inauguration. Reports are that the Trump Inauguration had the smallest turnout in the history of fake inaugurations.

Sad

D'Snowth

Reaction score
You know how they are when it comes to video games. "Derp-derp! Video games encourage violent behavior in children! Won't somebody please think of the children?!"