Respectful Politics Thread (Let's Just See)

dwayne1115

Reaction score
If this is your attitude, then —

— no, you can kindly walk right back out.
Last time I checked I live in America where we have a choice of how we want to live. I don't judge anyone who wears a mask, and I would expect the same....

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
If you’re not wearing masks when going into stores and what have you then you’re only contributing into the virus spreading. They’re required for safety precautions, and you’re only taking complete advantage of those who are trying to remain safe and healthy. Rules are rules. Period.

Last edited:

MWoO

Reaction score
Last time I checked I live in America where we have a choice of how we want to live. I don't judge anyone who wears a mask, and I would expect the same....
Freedom to do things and freedom from judgement are not the same. So do whatever you want, but expect to be judged accordingly.

Last edited:

Old Thunder

Reaction score
Have it your way. But if you get COVID, and you fail to wear a mask, and you help to spread the virus because of that, and you end up being a contributing factor in the death of people, and you find yourself standing before the Great White Throne and God looks at you with a sad face because of all the people who could have been there with you, but are forever lost now because they couldn’t accept Jesus before your lack of respect took their lives away, well don’t come crying to me.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Meghan McCain is proving once again just what an uneducated and privileged little pimple she really is (as well as illustrating another common problem within the GOP).

She's on maternity leave, but oh, guess what? This is America: she won't be paid for it. Now that this has affected her personally, her eyes have been opened to a serious issue in America, and wants to advocate for women's right to paid maternity leaves.

At least, unlike most other working mothers in America, she actually has money to help her get by . . . most women in America have been wanting/needing paid maternity leave because they have no other money to help them get by.

fuzzygobo

Reaction score
If she has a stipulation for paid maternity leave in her contract, fine. If not, too bad so sad.

Angela Mae

Reaction score
The Republicans ask what happened to civility but they called it "political correctness" and mocked it.

A lot of problems could be solved by teleporting Mitch McConnell to deep inside Iran and sitting back with some nachos watching what happens next.

And yes. a large portion of Republican voters and activists believe in the existence of lizard people in human skins.

MWoO

Reaction score
The Republicans ask what happened to civility but they called it "political correctness" and mocked it.

A lot of problems could be solved by teleporting Mitch McConnell to deep inside Iran and sitting back with some nachos watching what happens next.

And yes. a large portion of Republican voters and activists believe in the existence of lizard people in human skins.
Someone hasn't taken their medication today....

Last edited: