Respectful Politics Thread (Let's Just See)

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
So this is going to be a once in awhile post from me, but I’m only writing this out cause I’m just frustrated af right now.

Honestly, while I still have my hopes Biden has this election, I’m just now convinced we’re going to have to wait a month to see the results, and part of this is basically an excuse to have Trump win at any chance he has. Seriously it’s already bad enough the Election Day alone was stressful. I don’t want to have to wait till near Christmas time to find out. If we get four more years of his ********, I’m blaming it on this delayed count.

Anyway, that’s all I needed to get off my chest. My next post will be when we actually finally get the results....... if ever.

MuppetsRule

Reaction score
I guess now the only suspense is if the Republicans can hold the majority in the senate. Then we'll indeed find out if President-elect Biden is a uniter as he promised

MuppetsRule

Reaction score
On second thought, there will be more suspense other than just the control ofthe Senate.

What will D'Snowth do now for the next 4 years? Who will be the target of his hate?

MWoO

Reaction score
I still have this feeling that there will be an upset via the legal system. Again, the AP calling it doesn't really mean anything. If Trump some how snags a legal win, there is going to be mass unrest all over. Every city will look like portland.

The only good thing I can see from Biden winning is that maybe the media will stop acting like the world is ending. The division across the country is still there and isn't going anywhere.