Respectful Politics Thread (Let's Just See)

MWoO

Reaction score
It's weird that they called AZ for Biden with over 25% still not reporting, yet Florida is still not called with 98% reported. Biden seems to be getting states called for him by the media awfully quick while they just hate calling them for Trump.

MuppetsRule

Reaction score
It's weird that they called AZ for Biden with over 25% still not reporting, yet Florida is still not called with 98% reported. Biden seems to be getting states called for him by the media awfully quick while they just hate calling them for Trump.
Fox has called Florida for Trump. Its basically 2 out of 3 of wi mi and pa the way I see it

fuzzygobo

Reaction score
Biden picked up Arizona and New Mexico.
Trump picked up Texas and Ohio.
Pennsylvania won’t finish counting votes until tomorrow. Michigan and Wisconsin are still out, but Pennsylvania will clinch it.

MuppetsRule

Reaction score
Biden picked up Arizona and New Mexico.
Trump picked up Texas and Ohio.
Pennsylvania won’t finish counting votes until tomorrow. Michigan and Wisconsin are still out, but Pennsylvania will clinch it.
President Trump needs to win both Michigan and Pennsylvania in order to have a shot. I think Wisconsin goes to Biden.

MWoO

Reaction score
Wisconsin is incredibly close at the moment. PA has Trump with a sizable lead, though just 64% reporting so anything can happen there. Michigan is also quite the toss up. I don't know if AZ is totally out of the game either. Still counting with only 100,000 separating Biden and Trump. Unlikely, but it could flip. Nevada currently only has an 8,000 vote difference. This things could be Bush and Gore all over again with recounts.

At the end of the day, these results are just those being called by the Associated Press, not official results.

MuppetsRule

Reaction score
Wisconsin is incredibly close at the moment. PA has Trump with a sizable lead, though just 64% reporting so anything can happen there. Michigan is also quite the toss up. I don't know if AZ is totally out of the game either. Still counting with only 100,000 separating Biden and Trump. Unlikely, but it could flip. Nevada currently only has an 8,000 vote difference. This things could be Bush and Gore all over again with recounts.

At the end of the day, these results are just those being called by the Associated Press, not official results.
Problem for President Trump is that much of the outstanding vote in these states is mail in ballots which tend to skew heavily Democratic

MWoO

Reaction score
At this point I just want to slip into a temporary coma until the results are final. Some of these states are insanely close. NV, WI and MI have Biden with razor thin leads. Even if Trump keeps PA he will lose if Biden picks up WI and MI and even if Trump loses PA he can win by swinging WI and MI. This thing is going to be tied up in recounts until January.

fuzzygobo

Reaction score
Georgia and North Carolina are still counting.
Latest count 238-213 favoring Biden.

I am amazed, voter turnout this time around was overwhelming. Back in 2012, when it was Obama Vs Romney, a lot of people stayed home. Here in New Jersey, many didn’t vote because we were just hit by Sandy and most of the state had no power.

While all this is going on, Republicans picked up a few seats in the Senate.