Respectful Politics Thread (Let's Just See)

mariolover

Reaction score
I stg, if Calvin (my University) requires the vaccine, I’m either dropping out or taking a break. I will find another way to make a living and be successful.

I trust wherever God leads me, even if his plan looks different than mine.

I hope that never happens.

mariolover

Reaction score
I’m surprised that you don’t love Jesus.
I am a Jesus lover. You only know me behind a screen so you’re only seeing a snapshot and your opinion doesn’t matter.

I guess you are Christian now. Praise the Lord!

Old Thunder

Reaction score
The Bible says to treat your body like a temple. By recklessly going out without a care for the virus, you are failing to do what Jesus asked.

He also said to treat your neighbor as yourself. You’re more successful in that venture, since you don’t care about yourself or other people.

This tells me that you do not love Jesus, since you are failing to do what he asked of you.

gravy

Reaction score
The Bible says to treat your body like a temple. By recklessly going out without a care for the virus, you are failing to do what Jesus asked.

He also said to treat your neighbor as yourself. You’re more successful in that venture, since you don’t care about yourself or other people.

This tells me that you do not love Jesus, since you are failing to do what he asked of you.
I might unfollow this thread. Too heated.
lmaooooo mariolover rlly said "i didnt see that"

You find a way to get through. If you still can't, you move on. You're not going to get through to all. But bullying them and coercing them isn't going to get them to change. Its only going to make them dig in and create an even bigger division.
easier said than done

Last edited:

mariolover

Reaction score
Okay. I unfollowed this page. Don’t expect me to see any more of your messages.

You guys are all so disrespectful to me because you interpret me as a hateful jerk when I’m really not.

I am very popular in real life and I have a lot of real life friends.

Jesus said we would be hated for preaching the truth though, and that people would misinterpret us as a judgmental bigot, so I’m not surprised.

I wish you all well. Praying for you all to become nicer to me.

MuppetsRule

Reaction score

You guys are all so disrespectful to me because you interpret me as a hateful jerk when I’m really not.

Jesus said we would be hated for preaching the truth though, and that people would misinterpret us as a judgmental bigot, so I’m not surprised.

I'll say a prayer for you as well

MWoO

Reaction score