Respectful Politics Thread (Let's Just See)

MuppetsRule

Reaction score
I went into Rite Aid today, ignoring the mask order. I wore it around my neck in case I got forced to by an employee.

I know some of you will judge me for it, but you guys can kiss my ***!
True colors shining thru

MuppetsRule

Reaction score
what do you do if they dont listen
You find a way to get through. If you still can't, you move on. You're not going to get through to all. But bullying them and coercing them isn't going to get them to change. Its only going to make them dig in and create an even bigger division.

Old Thunder

Reaction score
Mariolover, if you get the virus and you spread it because you weren’t wearing a mask, and people die because you spread it, and those people weren’t saved, they’re gonna go to Hеll and you’re gonna be the reason they did. That’s not what Jesus wanted when he asked his followers to spread the Word, so think long and hard about your actions here on Earth because they will directly influence what happens in Heaven.

mariolover

Reaction score
Mariolover, if you get the virus and you spread it because you weren’t wearing a mask, and people die because you spread it, and those people weren’t saved, they’re gonna go to Hеll and you’re gonna be the reason they did. That’s not what Jesus wanted when he asked his followers to spread the Word, so think long and hard about your actions here on Earth because they will directly influence what happens in Heaven.
So you're a believer now? I'm surprised to hear you mention people going to heaven and ****.

mariolover

Reaction score
I guess that whole love your fellow man stuff don't mean much to them then?

And FWIW, I bet your Christian friends do much worse than not wear masks
Masks are pointless anyways. They are for control, not protection.

The masses have been fooled! This is a part of the New World Order

Here’s a video if you don’t believe me. I encourage you to watch before being critical:

Last edited: