Respectful Politics Thread (Let's Just See)

Muppet Master

Reaction score
It wasn't Fox News, it was articles online.

I saw some links on Facebook, but I deactivated my Facebook a week ago because I'm tired of the negativity, so I don't remember the links. I'm sorry.
Aah Facebook, the most trusted source for information about a global pandemic.

Muppet Master

Reaction score
So this should be interesting watching the mental gymnastics by the liberals with the Kamala pick. Remember for the past 3-1/2 to 4 years how liberals condemned every Republican or even independent for supporting President Trump and labeled them as racist, sexist, every ist you can think of. All because they dared support President Trump. Now just a couple weeks ago Harris labeled Joe Biden as a segregationist, a racist, etc etc. She also said that Biden's accusers should be believed. The same lady that was being praised by the Dems for tearing in to Kavanaugh. Now she's signed on with Biden. Let the hypocrisy begin. Sorry D'Snowth. I guess you now get to wear that racist and sexist label by association.
Yep, the hypocrisy is ridiculous. I myself am not a Republican but it's laughable seeing Democrats ignore Biden's racist past and sexual assault accusations after spending so long grilling Trump and Kavanaugh. Not to mention the DNC will be having Bill Clinton speak at the convention, someone who has too many allegations to count.

fuzzygobo

Reaction score
It’s almost like Kampala Harris’ view changes with the wind.
Two years ago she was possessed with condemning Brett Kavanaugh for his alleged misconduct. Same with Biden touching any female he can get his hands on. Now she’s his running mate, boys will be boys.

Last year when her presidential bid was gaining little traction, she made a comment about young voters. “All 18 to 24-year-olds are stupid!”
How many of you fit that demographic?
Then in the next breath, she thinks the voting age should be lowered to 16.
What if 16-year-olds vote for Trump because they don’t know any better? How do you go from being smart at 16 to stupid at 18? Show me the math involved with this.
I don’t think anybody is too happy with a Biden/Harris ticket. Most of the voters will be those that hate Trump more.

In late-breaking news, Trump did negotiate a deal to bring some peace to the Middle East. Several more countries are aligning with Israel against Iran. This is the biggest advancement towards peace since Bill Clinton brokered a similar deal in 1994.
But the media will still push the narrative “Orange Man Bad”.

MWoO

Reaction score
The news is neither excellent nor terrible. The sexuality of a character shouldn't matter. It's a secondary trait that in no way affects the character.

The real story here is that Disney was opposed to showing any non-heterosexual relationships. Again, it shouldn't matter. Its really bad PR for Disney to have been so against it.

Froggy Fool

Reaction score
The news is neither excellent nor terrible. The sexuality of a character shouldn't matter. It's a secondary trait that in no way affects the character.

The real story here is that Disney was opposed to showing any non-heterosexual relationships. Again, it shouldn't matter. Its really bad PR for Disney to have been so against it.
I'm just saying that although this representation should have happened YEARS ago, and Disney is really behind on it, at least they're finally doing something about it. It's important for kids to have exposure to all different types of people, LGBTQ+ people included. :smile: