Respectful Politics Thread (Let's Just See)

Old Thunder

Reaction score
How does it challenge the county medical examiners report? Both ruled that he died as a result of homicide. I'm not a medical examiner nor do I have a medical degree so I can't really comment further on the technical terminology and details. Do you have a better knowledge of it? If so, I'd like to hear your opinion. I'm not aware of any controversy regarding the autopsy report.
He may have posted this because of MWoO saying it came as a result of the knee-to-neck + intoxication heightening an already existing condition, whereas this report just points to asphyxiation.

MWoO

Reaction score
And I also said it didn't matter because the end result was the same, the cop was still responsible for his death, and should still be convicted. It was a matter of semantics.

fuzzygobo

Reaction score
I think it’s a hoot Mayor DeBlasio’s daughter got arrested with the rioters and the looters.
In a move for damage control, he expressed she’s not a looter, she’s an activist.
Activist lends a higher degree of virtue signalling than someone just ripping off a shoe store.

Buff Beaker

Reaction score
Woof this thread fell apart. But to bring this topic up Joe's vp pick is going to be very interesting. I think he's going to pick Kamala Harris or Stacey Abrams.

MuppetsRule

Reaction score
He may have posted this because of MWoO saying it came as a result of the knee-to-neck + intoxication heightening an already existing condition, whereas this report just points to asphyxiation.
But the original report never mentioned anything about George Floyd being intoxicated. It mentioned something like "possible intoxicants in the system" or something like that
It read more like boilerplate phrasing that would be included in all autopsy reports. But, you like I said, I dont have medical training. Perhaps the OP could enlighten us

fuzzygobo

Reaction score
Sometimes on medical reports they post “congestive heart failure”. That term is a little ambiguous and misleading, but for insurance purposes covers a lot of ground.

Maybe too much ground.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Pat Robertson, of all people, is now condemning Trump's response to the public outcry over George Floyd's death. The same person who kept saying that God would punish people with plagues, natural disasters, and gay children for not supporting Trump.

Well, I guess that's it: the Apocalypse has finally happened, Satan is finally ice-skating his way to work, pigs are finally learning how to fly, and MWoO and I are finally performing a duet of Randy Newman's "You've Got a Friend in Me."

MWoO

Reaction score

Hasan Minhaj in Sep. 2019 focusing on the real issue of a broken policing system without masking it as solely a race issue.