Respectful Politics Thread (Let's Just See)

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
I only watch Fox if they’re actually reporting something big..... and aren’t just using their own biasness.

MWoO

Reaction score
There is so much stupid in this thread right now.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
You know, you’re more than welcome to make your statements without making yourself sound superior or believe you’re above everyone else. Just saying.

Like, if I’m just being honest with you, M, I think you have some pretty toxic traits you need to work on yourself. I think it’s funny how you were very quick to call me out on a joke I made last night yet completely turned a blind eye with some homophobic remarks another user was making before he realized his mistakes.

Last edited:

MWoO

Reaction score
You know, you’re more than welcome to make your statements without making yourself sound superior or believe you’re above everyone else. Just saying.

Like, if I’m just being honest with you, M, I think you have some pretty toxic traits you need to work on yourself. I think it’s funny how you were very quick to call me out on a joke I made last night yet completely turned a blind eye with some homophobic remarks another user was making before he realized his mistakes.
Did I say I was superior? There is so much crazy stuff that has been posted in this thread since Friday that I had just read through when making that remark. RFID chips being implanted in people? Them being the tools of the devil? Chips being used to have mini church sermons broadcast into people's heads? Asking if it is racist to not like people of mixed ethnicity? People purposefully editing other people's posts when quoting them? I don't think it is out of line to point out there has been a lot of stupid in here lately. Just because the comment happened to be made after your last post dose not mean it was directed at you.

As for me pointing out something you did, but not something someone else did, have you considered that I do not read every single post? What was the post in question? What thread was it in? Who made the post? You're playing a version of the "whataboutism" game here. One person's misdeeds do not excuse the misdeeds of another.

You are correct about one thing, I am particularly ornery at the moment. With the current state of affairs I am at extreme risk of losing my job after April 18th. I am annoyed that so many people (not necessarily here) are talking about how bored they are with Netflix or how they wish they could go to a bar or think the worst part of this pandemic is staying home. We are facing a real crisis where a massive amount of people have already lost their jobs. We are literally watching the downfall of the global economy. It's got me a little antsy.

Blue Frackle

Reaction score
You are correct about one thing, I am particularly ornery at the moment. With the current state of affairs I am at extreme risk of losing my job after April 18th. I am annoyed that so many people (not necessarily here) are talking about how bored they are with Netflix or how they wish they could go to a bar or think the worst part of this pandemic is staying home. We are facing a real crisis where a massive amount of people have already lost their jobs. We are literally watching the downfall of the global economy. It's got me a little antsy.
I totally agree with this.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Did I say I was superior?
You didn’t say that directly, no, but your posts and many beforehand have given that vibe.

There is so much crazy stuff that has been posted in this thread since Friday that I had just read through when making that remark. RFID chips being implanted in people? Them being the tools of the devil? Chips being used to have mini church sermons broadcast into people's heads? Asking if it is racist to not like people of mixed ethnicity?
People purposefully editing other people's posts when quoting them? I don't think it is out of line to point out there has been a lot of stupid in here lately.
Okay, I can agree some stuff posted here was a bit out of touch, and yes, even I have to agree Snowth editing Beaker’s comment was a bit un-called for, but so was your very snarky comment about this thread. Seriously, there gets to a point where you need to learn to just keep your ******* mouth shut if you don’t like what’s being posted and let others just figure things out for themselves. Even I’m trying to learn myself when there comes a time that it’s best just to leave things as they are and not bring fuel to a fire if things are already frustrating as is.

Just because the comment happened to be made after your last post dose not mean it was directed at you.
I was making that post in regards to other posts you unesesarilly have added fuel to.

As for me pointing out something you did, but not something someone else did, have you considered that I do not read every single post?

What was the post in question? What thread was it in? Who made the post?
Pretty much all of Mariolover’s posts in the Bible thread.

You're playing a version of the "whataboutism" game here. One person's misdeeds do not excuse the misdeeds of another.
Whatever.

See what I’m doing to you right there? Basically what you did to Snowth when he brought up his problems in life. Karma is a *****, isn’t it?

MWoO

Reaction score
So... you are mad that I didn't call out mariolover on comments in a thread that I never participated in.... Is there anyway I can respond to this that won't make you think I am trying to sound superior?

Also, you miss a key difference between what I did and what you did. I did not mock D'Snowth for his problems, but for using them as an excuse for how he perceives life and how he willfully ignores facts so he can focus on the negative. What you are doing is mocking the real financial crisis of the entire world. Either way, your post does not effect me.