Respectful Politics Thread (Let's Just See)

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
This is easily why I hate American news networks honestly. Like seriously this is why the BBC network is the only news network I trust at this post.

fuzzygobo

Reaction score
True it's sad how the media is such biased crap sometimes. OAN is pretty good. I also watch Fox and NBC.
Biased media? When did this happen?
The one thing I enjoy every now and then is Weekly World News. It’s all bogus, but you still can’t turn away from headlines like “Alien Midget Marries Three-Headed Goat”.
Suitable bathroom reading for those long visits.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
True it's sad how the media is such biased crap sometimes. I also watch Fox.
That's pretty much the equivilent of saying, "I'm not a racist, but black people. . . ." Or, "I'm not a sexist, but women. . . ." Or even, "I'm not a homophobe, but gay people. . . ."

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I'm just going to say this: the last time the economy really crashed was when Bush drove us into a recession at the tail-end of his last term . . . and even now, Trump has been crippling the economy by making sure the wealthy get wealthier, while practically bleeding the middle and working class dry . . . but in those scenarios, the GOP was never the least bit concerned about the economy. Now with this pandemic going on, suddenly the idea of the economy crashing is like their biggest nightmare. What gives?

mariolover

Reaction score
That's pretty much the equivilent of saying, "I'm not a racist, but black people. . . ." Or, "I'm not a sexist, but women. . . ." Or even, "I'm not a homophobe, but gay people. . . ."
I knew someone at my high school who is white that said he didn't hate black people, but he hated race mixing. Is that still racist?

Last edited:

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
I did agree with Beaker’s mention on biased media but I also have to agree with Snowth’s post here. I mean cool you like Fox but do keep in mind they can be just as biased as well.