Respectful Politics Thread (Let's Just See)

MuppetsRule

Reaction score
Have you guys heard that the government could start planting us with an RFID chip soon? I hope to God that this doesn't happen when I'm alive. I definitely don't want to be microchipped! People have been saying rumors about this for years. Snopes says the rumors are false, but I question Snopes

Yeah why believe Snopes when you can believe internet rumors and your own paranoia?

MuppetsRule

Reaction score
First of all, the chip will not be used to spread the word. It's a satanic end time event used to deceive people into taking the mark. The Bible tells us to avoid the mark at all costs.

Read Revelation to see what I'm talking about, or this article may clear things up:

IS THE RFID CHIP OR TECHNOLOGY THE MARK OF THE BEAST?

I would prefer not to address this too much, because people will probably get tired of hearing it. So I'm just going to leave it at this. I would appreciate if you did research rather than asking me a million questions.

We should probably stop talking about this chip before this thread becomes too religious.
You really need to step back from the ledge a little

mariolover

Reaction score
Alright, let's change the subject. I shouldn't have even brought the chip up in the first place because if I thought about it enough, I would have guessed it would eventually become religious. I need to learn to think before I post. I should probably save anything related to religion for r/Christianity, so my posts would actually be seen by more of my target audience who would be more interested.

I don't think Trump is responsible for the spread of the Coronavirus at all. I also question whether he really mocked a reporter with a disability or if that is just a democratic hoax.

What are your guys' feelings?

Last edited:

MuppetsRule

Reaction score
Alright, let's change the subject. I shouldn't have even brought the chip up in the first place.

I don't think Trump is responsible for the spread of the Coronavirus at all. I also question whether he really mocked a reporter with a disability or if that is just a democratic hoax.

What are your guys' feelings?
I think Trump is the devil incarnate.

That'll make D'Snowth's day.

Buff Beaker

Reaction score
I really hate that Joe Biden got a democrat pass with his inappropriate behavior tbh.
I agree it's disgusting. Of course the media and the Democrats will never acknowledge the story. Imagine if Biden was a Republican? CNN and MSNBC would play the story non stop 24 hours a day.