Respectful Politics Thread (Let's Just See)

fuzzygobo

Reaction score
I remember Rachel Maddow's critique of the original news footage. First, they didn't show the entire footage, they forgot the group of protesters who hurled racial slurs at the Covington kids, while the kids did NOTHING to retaliate.
Maddox concluded the kid must be a racist because of a perceived smirk on his face.

While we're at it, maybe someone can explain how Al Sharpton isn't a racist.
Or homophobic. Which is the more grevious offense?

MuppetsRule

Reaction score
Wow... not only does he have 250 mil, but he now has legal proof that he isnt a racist. What a country!

I wish CNN would call me a racist.
To be clear, the lawsuit was for 250 million but they settled out of court. So he probably only received about a third of that. Poor guy.

He does have lawsuits pending against a couple of other news sources. Hopefully he wins those and these news sources learn to keep their biases out of the news

Old Thunder

Reaction score
So Warren has started saying that Bernie told her in a private meeting that a woman can’t become president. Imagine, the guy who’s been saying for years that women can be elected and should elected — imagine the guy who supported a Warren run in 2015, only to jump in when she didn’t run (and then she went and supported Hillary) — imagine the guy who supported Tulsi Gabbard when she told him of her run for office — imagine Bernie Sanders saying a woman can’t become president. This is an utter fabrication, and it’s clear now that Warren is a snake who’s just trying to better her career. Nice that her career might be leading the leading nation of the world. Excuse my ranting.

MuppetsRule

Reaction score
So Warren has started saying that Bernie told her in a private meeting that a woman can’t become president. Imagine, the guy who’s been saying for years that women can be elected and should elected — imagine the guy who supported a Warren run in 2015, only to jump in when she didn’t run (and then she went and supported Hillary) — imagine the guy who supported Tulsi Gabbard when she told him of her run for office — imagine Bernie Sanders saying a woman can’t become president. This is an utter fabrication, and it’s clear now that Warren is a snake who’s just trying to better her career. Nice that her career might be leading the leading nation of the world. Excuse my ranting.
Aaah, the world of politics, where politicians will eat their own. Now imagine what they woud do to a politician from the opposite party. Not sayin' everything is fabricated, but as the last several posts have shown, you can't trust our media or our politicians now days. Where does one turn? Sad

fuzzygobo

Reaction score
She seems to be over that Native American ancestry debacle. She certainlyseems as qualified as Bernie to run, and her resume is solid. The one thing I can't get past now is her promoting herself as a victim. How? She's taught at Harvard Law School, been involved in the Senate for ten years, not exactly being oppressed and held back. You can't say you overcame obstacles to get where you are, and then play the victim card. You can't have it both ways. The next ten months are gonna get hot and heavy. Get your popcorn, folks.

Buff Beaker

Reaction score
Has anyone seen the footage of a Bernie campaign staffer calling for riots and murder if Bernie is not nominated?

Last edited: