Respectful Politics Thread (Let's Just See)

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Now that it's pretending to be winter outside and the trees are bare, hidden tent cities are being exposed within areas that are carved out of the hills and ridges that run throughout my town.

And have I mentioned ours as a red, "right to work" state?

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
So, I was reminded on twitter today that only White people are guilty of stealing dogs from homeless men and any other race is perfectly fine as long as they aren’t Caucasian.

MWoO

Reaction score
The important thing here is that we are paying attention to the meaningful things in life, like point internet polls.

MWoO

Reaction score
Yes.... white people were so upset that Obama was president and elected twice that we all rallied together and voted for Donald trump because he is white. I mean, Hillary is also white, but she is a woman.

You realize that many people who voted for Trump statistically had to have voted for Obama because Obama was voted in twice.

MuppetsRule

Reaction score
Remember the kid who was labeled a racist by CNN and the rest of the liberal media because of his MAGA hat? Here's an update on that story.

CNN settles in $250 million lawsuit for falsely accusing him of being racist because of his MAGA hat

Do you think this will make a difference to the media and liberals and how quickly they label someone racist and how they peddle fear and hate mongering in the future?

I doubt it. We'll still have people like D'Snowth throwing around the race card because Orange Man Bad