Respectful Politics Thread (Let's Just See)

MuppetsRule

Reaction score
This is very interesting.
Very interesting read. It echoes what I and others on here have been saying. America is longing for a middle candidate from the Democrats and all they are getting from the party leaders is extreme left candidates.

MWoO

Reaction score
So Trump just got impeached.
Was there even a question of that happening? The House has a Democrat majority, of course they were going to vote to impeach. The democrats have been saying they want to impeach Trump since before he was elected. The Senate has a Republican majority and will likely not remove him from office.

This is a non-victory. It requires 2/3 of the Senate to vote to remove him from office. that means that all it will take is 34 or 35 votes not to impeach (IF my math is right). Republicans have 53 seats in the Senate. I would be shocked if he was removed, especially since the charges are pretty thin. All this impeachment will do is get Trump elected in 2020 when he runs on a campaign about how the Democrats tried to take him out and failed.

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
Was there even a question of that happening? The House has a Democrat majority, of course they were going to vote to impeach. The democrats have been saying they want to impeach Trump since before he was elected. The Senate has a Republican majority and will likely not remove him from office.

This is a non-victory. It requires 2/3 of the Senate to vote to remove him from office. that means that all it will take is 34 or 35 votes not to impeach (IF my math is right). Republicans have 53 seats in the Senate. I would be shocked if he was removed, especially since the charges are pretty thin. All this impeachment will do is get Trump elected in 2020 when he runs on a campaign about how the Democrats tried to take him out and failed.
I knew that it would be happening too.

scooterfan360

Reaction score
Are they blind ? look at all the wrong that he has done, him shutting down the government trying to get some crappy wall, and took money from the well deserved veterans to go ahead and build it. Made fun of a disabled reporter, paid an adult film star to keep quiet about an affair, and got another country to interfere with the us presidential election. and other things