Respectful Politics Thread (Let's Just See)

MuppetsRule

Reaction score
And history is repeating itself: Democrats are discrediting Trump for the accomplishment just like Republicans did for Obama when bin Laden was captured and killed.
Much of the credit in both cases should go to the intelligence community and to our military. But credit also to President Obama and President Trump for giving the go ahead.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Reps 2008-2016: "Michelle Obama is an ape man!" "The Obama daughters are filthy little whores!" "Obama's family has no class!"

Reps 2016-present: "Why does the left feel it's necessary to attack President Trump through Melania and Barron? Such hypocrisy!"

What hypocrisy?

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Legit though! It’s so funny how they claim the left are a bunch of NPC’s with the “ORANGE MAN BAD!” schtick and will go in full denial when proven once upon a time, these were the same folks constantly making every kind of bash against Obama.

“DURRRR BLACK PRESIDENT BAD! HE’S A TERRORIST! NOT MY PRESIDENT!”

Then there’s also the cheapest cop-out, “bUt hEr EmAiLs!!!!1111!!!!”

Last edited:

D'Snowth

Reaction score
It's like I also said: these are the same people who were calling for the rape and murder of the survivors of the Parkland school shooting for daring to start a movement calling for better gun laws . . . after they made a big deal over a comedian joking about Barron being raped and murdered.

BTW: Not that joking about raping and murdering a child is cool.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
That’s one thing I’m forever unforgiving with the left (the extremes anyway): attacking a child just because he happens to be the son of Donald and Melania.

Not that the right is also guilty of doing that with the Obama’s, of course.

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
I had to call my town hall and ask them if there was voting or not.

Apparently, my town isn’t having Election Day today after all because there’s nothing on the ballot to vote for. We voted last year and they would’ve advertised it if there was something.

Only 11 cities/towns in New Hampshire (my town is not one of them), and Massachusetts are voting.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
I was under the impression my city was voting today, but guess not.

Either way, I’m just ready for elections week to be over. Already dreading what the 2020 elections and the year alone are gonna be like.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
They've been looking to the Electoral College, and they're predicting an exact repeat of 2016: Trump will win the EC vote, but will lose the popular vote.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
We already know Russia is just going to hack the elections again anyway, so....

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
I was under the impression my city was voting today, but guess not.

Either way, I’m just ready for elections week to be over. Already dreading what the 2020 elections and the year alone are gonna be like.
I'm surprised.