Respectful Politics Thread (Let's Just See)

Old Thunder

Reaction score
ANTIFA are terrible. It’s telling when anti-fascists end up acting more like fascists than fascists do.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Another thing that bothers me about the left too is their ever-increasing need to boycott business that are supporting/endorsing Trump, because . . . that list of businesses continues to grow to the point that if you can even think of a business, they're probably endorsing him: McDonald's, Burger King, Wendy's Chick-fil-a, Chili's, Olive Garden, Hobby Lobby . . . if we boycotted every business that's endorsing Trump, we'd have nowhere to shop or eat.

I mean, I hate that Hobby Lobby endorses Trump (in addition to how they've repeatedly been busted and exposed for unethical business practices), but unfortunately, they're one place I have to stop at, because they carry the kinds of supplies and items I need for my art . . . yeah, it's great that Michael's is coming out in support of the LGBT community, but their selection is absolute crap: they've de-evolved into a Dollar Tree version of craft stores - they ain't got squat. And I'm sorry to my LGBT friends, but Chick-fil-a's food is delicious, and I don't plan on not going there ever again . . . even some gay people actually eat there for the exact same reason.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Only reason I stopped eating at Chik fil a is because my stomach gets queezy every time I eat there (I blame it on the peanut oil they use), and sorry to say but I now also noticed how greasy the chicken can be. But if anyone wants to eat there, so be it. And it irritates me to no end how the left has the mindset of “yOu CaN’t Be LgBt AnD eAt At ChIk FiL a,” which is basically the same mindset they have with “yOu CaN’t Be A pErSoN oF cOlOr AnD sUpPoRt TrUmP” like stfu Karen.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
That was glorious! I love Tulsi! I bet she wont win this time around ( the election is rigged for warren or biden) But i bet in 2024 Tulsi or Mayor Pete will be the democratic nominee.
Honestly my vote is on Warren but I will dread if Biden is our runner up after hearing his story about being creepy with women (an unfortunate thing some left-leaning women blinded themselves to). With that being said, if he’s our runner up, I’ll vote for him if it just means getting Trump out. Doesn’t mean I’ll be happy with my vote either.

Any Del

Reaction score
I have a neighbor who's Jamaican that's a floor below me and he supports Trump. He told me in the elevator the day after Trump was elected. I haven't eaten Chick fil a's food but I HAVE had their beverages and desserts though, they're good!

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Killing the leader of ISIS? Well, there's one legit victory for Trump.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
And history is repeating itself: Democrats are discrediting Trump for the accomplishment just like Republicans did for Obama when bin Laden was captured and killed.