Respectful Politics Thread (Let's Just See)

Buff Beaker

Reaction score
RIP Congressman Cummings. Even though I disagreed with you politically you were still a honorable man who would cross party lines. I thank you for that.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Looking back at the 2016 elections honestly, now I remember exactly one of the things I hated about Hillary.
Her constant quote “As a woman.” Like it’s just her trying too hard to act like she’s the most important candidate just because she had the potential to be the first woman president (which I personally have no issue with having a woman president, of course), but it was just so annoying. Even I can tell Warren isn’t that type of candidate.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
So I know Snowth has brought up his frustrations of talking about abortions with the left (which I do understand where he’s coming from on that, but another thing to also consider is carrying a baby is never exactly physically easy, which is why women can get frustrated about it), but you know what’s one thing I (personally) believe you can NEVER see eye to eye on with the left if you have opposing views?

Antifa.

Like, I’m sorry, I have NOT seen ONE left-leaning person outside of maybe a few people on this forum who hate Antifa. Yeah, I get what they’re trying to represent, but what also irritates me is the fact that just because of the message they’re trying to represent, the left completely turns a blind eye when they destroy property or harass other folks who may just be minding their own business, or flat out “REEEEEEEEEE!!!!” if you DARE criticize them. It’s so frustrating and they’re probably the one thing I hate the most about my own party.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
As I've said before, ANTIFA is a movement I just can't get behind anymore, much like MeToo: they both started out with noble causes, but they've also both spiraled out of control into absolute jokes. Well, MeToo has spiral into a joke; ANTIFA has spiraled into absolute chaos - their behavior and actions are most unbecoming of people who claim to be fighting against fascism: they themselves are virtually fascist in their fight against fascism.

Buff Beaker

Reaction score
As I've said before, ANTIFA is a movement I just can't get behind anymore, much like MeToo: they both started out with noble causes, but they've also both spiraled out of control into absolute jokes. Well, MeToo has spiral into a joke; ANTIFA has spiraled into absolute chaos - their behavior and actions are most unbecoming of people who claim to be fighting against fascism: they themselves are virtually fascist in their fight against fascism.
ANTIFA is just as bad if not worse than the Alt Right guys. They are a group of morons who cause chaos and harm and death. ANTIFA should be declared a domestic terrorism organization.