Respectful Politics Thread (Let's Just See)

MWoO

Reaction score
I live in New York and I saw a Joe Biden tent like the trump one a while back. Except this one had really weird stuff like a Biden pillow and Biden action figures:laugh: It is so weird. Why cant people just buy a shirt or a hat. Why action figures of Biden!?
The only problem I have with the Biden action figure is that it gets awfully handsy with the Bratz dolls.....

MuppetsRule

Reaction score
I know how some of you in this thread have sung the praises of Canada and how it is so much better than a President Trump led U.S. I also know how some of you like to call conservatives racists as if they have a monopoly on being racist. I'm kinda surprised (not really) then that this wasn't brought up before. The story is several days old but turns out there are multiple videos of Canada's liberal leader Justin Trudeau in black face.

I'm sure if this was a conservative Republican leader from the U.S. it would be met with the same silence.

Blue Frackle

Reaction score
Well, Trump's got the Trumpy Bear. . . .
(Yes, I added the laugh track for comedic effect, because this cannot be taken seriously)
The '70s called; they want their laugh track back.

But in reality that could've been an SNL skit.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I heartell there was once a John Edwards action figure that came with a remote-controled ambulance.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Those may have been limited edition accessories that were sold separately, I don't remember.